Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Week 9 DONE!


Deployment Recap:

Emotional: I'm doing quite well- stress of the holidays is over and I finally heard from Lyle!!!!! 

Physical: I was incredibly lazy the past week when I was in Spokane. It was beyond cold and snowy outside and I used every excuse I could to stay curled up on the couch with warm blankets. I did finally go running today now that I'm back on the Island- it felt good and I have some big plans in the works for 2013. 

Communication: YES! We finally got emails, phone calls and even some Skype/FaceTime. The boat pulled into a port and it was such a huge relief to hear from Lyle again. 

Something Fun You did This week: Hung out with my family and friends in Spokane. 

What are you looking forward to next week: Getting back into a good, healthy, more relaxed routine. 

What made you happy this week: Hearing from Lyle was huge! And of course seeing my mom and sisters and spending a lot of time with them. It was so great to relax and be with those that I love. 

What made you sad/mad this week: Not a darn thing. 

What do you miss this week: I still miss Lyle, seeing him is great but it only makes me want him home. 

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Lots of new music thanks to the Satellite Radio in my mom's SUV- Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood, True Romance by Citizens, Forest Whitaker by Bad Books, Symptoms by Atlas Genius. 

Pictures from This week:
Christmas Morning with Celeste


Found on the tree

She's a cool kid

Matching yoga pants are the new equivalent of matching holiday PJ's

We had a lot of fun together

Proof of the cold. 

I got my hair color and cut. I LOVE IT! 

Once home in Hawaii Captain Jack snuggled up for New Years Eve

Lexi wanted in on the exciting night also.

Happy 2013 from my family to yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment