Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 12 (lots of pictures!)


Deployment Recap:
Emotional: I’m feeling fine- the feelings come in waves and I’m not going surfing this week.

Physical: Recovering from a quick weekend on the mainland with too little sleep. I did CrossFit this morning and then hiked Koko Head. I might be crazy. I also might be really sore tomorrow.

Communication: Lots of emails! Makes me so happy!

Something Fun You did This week: SO very many fun things- I had a blast in San Diego over the weekend- the whole trip was fun.

What are you looking forward to next week: More communications. I hope.

What made you happy this week: Being with good friends and having so much to be happy about.

What made you sad/mad this week:  We had a rough flight back to the island last night. I was tired and not in the mood to be on a plane for 7 hours.

What do you miss this week: I miss holding hands with Lyle.

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Bad Books by Forest Whitaker is still on heavy rotation.
Pictures from This week:


Captain Jack on top, his (much larger) twin Rascal on the bottom. Rascal belongs to my good friends. 

My reaction to the HUGE and delicious margarita in San Diego Saturday night. 




An amazing alleyway next to the brunch spot we went to. 
base of the 1070 stairs of craziness
Koko Head from afar. 



views from the top! Amazing!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment