Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week 11


Suddenly it feels like a lot longer than this.

Emotional: Sad. Happy. Lonely. Grouchy. 

Physical: Sore- in the best way possible. CrossFit is awesome. Running continues. Gotta get some longer distances in with a few big races happening in the next month. 

Communication: A few emails here and there. It's nice to hear from Lyle anytime I get an email. I'm trying to do better about writing him also. 

Something Fun You did This week: I went to the pool twice- just to sit in the sunshine and read my books. It felt good. 

What are you looking forward to next week: I have a busy weekend planned. More about that later. 

What made you happy this week: Emails. Sunshine. Lighter work loads. Being able to say "no" and feeling good about it. 

What made you sad/mad this week:  I had to work all day Saturday. It was a long and tiring day. 

What do you miss this week: Everything about Lyle. I miss my life partner. My best friend. 

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Nothing is readily coming to mind. 

Pictures from this week:

Current reading pile. I'm working on reading more. It makes me happy.

new dress and belt! Yay for dresses year-round! 

No comments:

Post a Comment