Monday, January 7, 2013

Week 10, in the books~!

Deployment Recap: Week 10? Is that right? It feels so much shorter, but infinitely longer at the same time. 

Emotional: I'm okay. Not happy, Not sad. Just okay. I miss Lyle. I miss the phone calls and facetime. 

Physical: Feeling SORE! I started training at CrossFit on Saturday, then ran 8 miles in really strong wind on Sunday. Then CrossFit again today. Tomorrow is my normal 4 miles, and Wed/Thurs will be repeats of Mon/Tues. Can we say Beast Mode? I love the sore. It's awesome. I'm excited about getting in the best shape of my life. 

Communication: One email. Better than none. 

Something Fun You did This week: Saturday was a great day- I went to see "This is 40", then went and met coworkers for dinner. We sat and chatted for a long time. It felt good just to be normal for a few hours. 

What are you looking forward to next week: Hopefully a few more emails? 

What made you happy this week:  I asked for and was given a new position at work- I'm going to be taking over the training program for all our new hires. We do an intense 4 days of training all about Autism, Behavior Theory, Behavior Analysis and program materials. I love the fundamentals of my job and I can't wait to be teaching it! 

What made you sad/mad this week: Not much that I can think of.

What do you miss this week: It's been pretty rainy and windy, so I miss the sunshine. But it's still warm and I still live in Hawaii, so I can't complain much. 

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Still not watching much TV. I am loving all the songs from last week.
Pictures from this week:

yup, I'm a crazy cat lady. And I'm okay with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment