Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Recap week 14

Emotional: It just doesn't get easier constantly saying good bye. Port calls are great but then they go away again & my emotions get wrecked.

Physical: longer runs, more CrossFit. Now if only I could stop eating junk food... I did buy a ton of produce this week & I'm working on cleaning up my eating.

Communication: they left early last week so things are silent again. And will be for the foreseeable future.

Something Fun You did This week: watched the SuperBowl with friends.

What are you looking Forward to Next Week: less work, which means chances to run errands, rest, keep the house clean and catch up on life.

What made you happy this week: successfully giving a portion of training to the new hires. Soon I'll be on my own!

What made you sad/mad this week: saying bye was sad. My phone had terrible 4g coverage last week which was frustrating. It seems to have resolved the issue now.

Something you Miss: holding hands and hugs.

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment:
Frank Turner, I recently discovered him via Spotify.

Pictures from this week:





No comments:

Post a Comment