Monday, December 3, 2012

What Week is this?


Deployment Recap Week 5

Emotional: I'm hanging in there. I've had a lot of great days lately, so that helps. I think I might be at the "numb" stage where I'm just in my zone. But eventually Lyle will pop up from underwater and my emotions will get all crazy again. 

Physical: Resting, eating anything in sight, trying to stay healthy until after the race. I'm tired, but doing well. Someone please remind me to hydrate at every moment possible. 

Communication: None. It's a tough, lonely stretch right now. 

Something Fun You did This week: Beach Day! I went to Bellows Beach with friends and had a great day of lounging in the sun, playing in the ocean and having fun. 

What are you looking forward to next week: It's marathon week! I'm running the Honolulu Marathon on Sunday, December 9th! You can follow me by downloading an app called Sportstat- http://www.sportstats.ca/about.xhtml?tab=6 or you can go to the Marathon Home Page and they will have live tracking up soon- http://www.honolulumarathon.org/?s=home

What made you happy this week: I received an award at our company Holiday Party- they picked me to represent the company value of Collaboration and Teamwork. I was very surprised and excited to be recognized for a lot of hard work over the last year. 

What made you sad/mad this week:  Not much, really. Some general frustrations with people, but overall I'm a happy kid lately. 

What do you miss this week: I miss watching football with Lyle. 

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Lots of good new music these days that I'm loving- new Maroon 5, new Bruno Mars, and I'm hoping to catch up on shows I've missed while "resting" this week.


Pictures from this week: 

Glitter tattoos at the Holiday Party
Bellows Beach- my favorite!  
Even Shane got in the ocean with me! It was so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment