Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Week IV

As the Deployment World Turns-
Emotional: I miss Lyle a lot. But I've felt a lot less stress than the past 4 weeks now that I'm in the house, been able to say "no" to a few things such as FRG and work. And I laughed a lot this weekend with Dan and Nisha and Shane. 

Physical: I'm good. No sickness. Lots of sleep. Feeling strong and loving the running. (same thing every week, huh?)

Communication: I miss Lyle. All quiet on the Deployment Front. 

Something Fun You did This week: Thanksgiving was fun- playing board games, watching football, just feeling like a normal person for a few hours. 

What are you looking forward to next week: Cable gets installed next Monday! Woohoo! 

What made you happy this week: Finding out that Seren is preggo! And Lindsey in Spokane in having a baby girl! woohoo!

What made you sad/mad this week:  Broken Email. Boooo. And people that don't follow through on anything. 

What do you miss this week: I miss Lyle's smile. 

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: We watched a lot of How I met your Mother this weekend and I'm totally addicted. Love NPH. 

Pictures from this week: 

The New house! 

Captain Jack Explores the bathtub

I love my car! It hauled every box from the move back to the recycling center in one trip. 

Photo highlights from Thanksgiving #1 with the boat family 
Me! I  love having a full-length mirror in the house again!

No comments:

Post a Comment