Monday, November 19, 2012

Reeeee-cap.

Week 3- 

Emotional: I had a hard night last Tuesday after being extremely excited about the new house and wishing Lyle was here to be excited with me. Since then the only emotion I've felt is stress. But I'm completely moved out of the old house now so I'm hoping the stress will start to fade.

Physical: I ran the fastest half-marathon of my life on Sunday- 13.1 miles in 2 hours, 16 minutes. That is much faster than I thought I was capable of running, especially after being on my feet and hauling boxes and furniture for the 48 hours prior to moving. I'm feeling very ready for my marathon in 3 weeks. 

Communication: There was email. But now there's not. 

Something Fun You did This week: I went up to the North Shore last night and had a nice dinner on the beach with a friend. It was a great way to relax after the stress of moving all weekend. 

What are you looking forward to next week: Getting the new house more unpacked and liveable. 

What made you happy this week: My race on Sunday, the new house. Both are amazing. 

What made you sad/mad this week: Time Warner Cable. They are the ONLY option for cable/internet out here and they have no appointments to re-establish my services until December 3rd. Seriously?!

What do you miss this week: Eating real food at home. Now that I'm in the new house it's my goal to start cooking real meal again for myself and anyone that wants to come share a meal. 

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Die Young by Ke$ha. Total pop junk and I love it. 

Pictures from This week: I'll have to upload later since I don't have a cord to connect my phone to the computer right now. Lots of pictures of the new house to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment