Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Week 30!


Deployment Recap: Week 30, a few days late

Emotional: I’m fine. Too busy to have emotions at this point.

Physical: Fabulous- ran the Hibiscus Half Marathon in 2:11:26 for a 10:02/mile pace- my second fastest. Then hiked Koko Head the next day. I’m kinda awesome.

Communication: Limited emails, just because they are so busy finishing everything up.

Something Fun You did This week: I had a great weekend- rested for the race, then Sunday was the race and girls day at the beach/dinner and movies at home, then Monday was hiking, beaching and the Lantern Festival.

What are you looking forward to next week: HOMECOMING!

What made you happy this week: Tackling my ever-growing to-do lists but getting closer and closer to the boat being home. And we signed a new renter for our Charleston house.

What made you sad/mad this week: Life still has it’s ways of being tough, even in times of extreme excitement.

What do you miss this week: Old friends from different times in my life.

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Fall Out Boy, The 1975, Atlas Genius.

Pictures from This week:

Watching extreme kite flying on the south shore. 

My lantern. 





No comments:

Post a Comment