Monday, May 13, 2013

Recap- week 28 over and out.


Deployment Recap: 28 weeks DONE

Emotional: Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming but we can choose which ones to surf. I’m surfing this week.

Physical: Had a bad run Sunday. Worst run of the year. But I’m over it. Time to buckle down and get ready to rock the Hibiscus Half at the end of the month.

Communication: Emails here and there. Enough to keep me going.

Something Fun You did This week: My birthday party on the beach! I had so much fun with good friends. I’m lucky to be surrounded by great people that remind how special I am all the time.

What are you looking forward to next week: Starting the “getting ready for Lyle to be home” lists of things to do like cleaning, last minute projects I’ve been putting off for 6 months, taking care of me in the best ways possible.

What made you happy this week: Good friends that take great care of me.

What made you sad/mad this week: Learning of the passing of a family friend.

What do you miss this week: Everything about Lyle. We are so close, but it seems really far away still.

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Nothing new or exciting here.

Pictures from This week:
The new Lei for the Submarine! 

14 women, green & yellow tablecloths and 3 hours later- we have a 40 foot long fluffy, beautiful new lei! 

Beach Birthday party! With Kate. 

Most of the beach birthday party guests. I had so much fun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment