Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Week 23!


Deployment Recap: Week 23

Emotional: Are we really still doing this? I’m emotionally drained. I’m ready to fill full again.

Physical: Great. I went to the Dr last week for a pre-employment physical and their only concern was my low blood pressure. I couldn’t even come up with a single medical complaint. I’m so lucky to be healthy and strong. I had a fabulous set of workouts last week, was active all weekend- hiked on Saturday, huge 10.5 mile run in the extreme heat & humidity Sunday morning.

Communication: Does re-reading old emails count? Still nothing…

Something Fun You did This week: I went hiking to a waterfall Saturday and jumped in & swam. It was a thrill. Watched movies with friends also. Always nice to just relax.

What are you looking forward to next week: Rumors of increased communication. 
And as always, another week closer to being done.

What made you happy this week:  Finding out Marley is going to come visit me soon! I can’t wait!

What made you sad/mad this week: Boat drama. Some people…

What do you miss this week: Movie nights with my husband.

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Watched a couple music favorite movies this week- Across The Universe and Empire Records.

Pictures from This week:
jumping into the waterfall

Amazing. Everytime. 



No comments:

Post a Comment