Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Twenty plus 4


Deployment Recap: What week is this? 24? Wow.

Emotional: Feeling good. I’m finally feeling like I’m going to survive this deployment in one piece.

Physical: Nothing new to report. Took the week off from CrossFit last week, had some good strong runs. Back to the gym this week. Love feeling strong.

Communication: Email was up and working- YAY! So good to hear from Lyle again. And now they are in port so there are phone calls. Hopefully Lyle can find a hotel with WiFi so we can Skype or FaceTime soon. I can’t wait!

Something Fun You did This week: Just had a good week overall with friends.

What are you looking forward to next week: More phone calls. And my sister Marley is coming to visit for a long weekend! I can’t wait!

What made you happy this week: Hearing from Lyle. Another week closer to being done.

What made you sad/mad this week: Serious boat drama. Some people…

What do you miss this week: I missed going to the Submarine Birthday Ball over the weekend. We went last year and it was a blast. I love dressing up with Lyle.

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: nothing comes to mind.

Pictures from This week:
We had Hunter the dog as a guest while his owner prepared to move off island. 

I got to spend an afternoon with this awesome kiddo. Made my week. 

Out to dinner for Shane's (in the center) birthday. It was a nice evening. 




No comments:

Post a Comment