Monday, March 25, 2013

twenty-one done.


Deployment Recap:
Week 21

Emotional: Feeling okay. I’m on the verge of sad but fighting it. Trying to focus on the good feelings from Japan and looking ahead to homecoming.

Physical: Great! I went back to CrossFit 3 times last week and ran 3 times. Feeling strong. Eating right again. Things are good.

Communication: Zero. This is definitely impacting the emotional side of things.

Something Fun You did This week: Watched lots of basketball. It makes me happy.

What are you looking forward to next week: Maybe starting something new in the ways of employment. We will see.

What made you happy this week: Basketball, time spent with good friends to keep me from being lonely. Making Matzo Ball Soup was fun. and tasty. 

What made you sad/mad this week: Not much.

What do you miss this week: My husband. Cooking with him. Spending time together. Having “my person” around whenever I want. I’m sick of being alone.

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Currently enjoying watching the Big Bang Theory.

Pictures from This week: Nothing too interesting. Maybe next week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment