Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 20, check!


DeploymentRecap: Week 20, Jetlag and Paradise

Emotional: A bit of a roller coaster-it was so great being with Lyle last week but saying goodbye is always tough. Iam doing fine though- we are finally closer to seeing the end of thisseparation so I’m holding strong.

Physical: It’s officially MarathonTraining Season! My running group started back this week and I’ve made thedecision to move to a faster training group. I’m ready to push myself this yearand I WILL break the 5 hour mark for my marathon in December. (if I don’t runone before then...). I also went back to CrossFit and I’m feeling that workoutin every muscle in my body.

Communication: None. Won’t have anyfor a long time. It’s not fun and never gets easier, but at least it’s expectedat this point. I did get to open a card from Lyle for our anniversary and I’mpretty sure he and I got each other the exact same card without knowing it.

Something Fun You did This week: Beachday on Saturday- a group of my on-island friends went and hung out on ourfavorite beach. We got to see whales breeching out off the coast. It was reallyneat!

What are you looking forward to nextweek: MARCH MADNESS!!!! GO ZAGS!

What made you happy this week: Beingwith Lyle, but also coming home to my amazing house and life on this fantasticlittle island.

What made you sad/mad this week: LeavingLyle, boat drama, my good friend Tawnya is moving soon.

What do you miss this week: Lyle beinghome for our 5 year wedding anniversary.

Favorite song/show/movie of themoment: Basketball is the only thing I’ll be watching from here on out. But Idid watch the movie Silver Linings Playbook on the plane trip back and Ienjoyed it.  

Pictures from This week:






My festive St. Patrick's Day running group attire. They loved my enthusiasm. 


life is rough for the Captain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment